Check out their Mission:
- 1. To create a framework for design practice that fosters greater wisdom.
- 2. To address primary human needs (e.g. food, shelter, mobility) in a joined-up way.
- 3. To find design methods that encourage a more ecological society.
- 4. To find new ways to increase biological diversity.
- 5. To find new ways to hinder entropy at the urban metabolic level.
- 6. To work towards some form of creative democracy.
- 7. To inspire and cultivate a 'diversity-of-diversities' within relevant organizations.
- 8. To transform the 'diversity-of-diversities' into a global 'synergy-of-synergies'.